Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Grand Masquerade 2011  (Read 16413 times)

Offline Signothorn

• God Hates Fangs
  • Administratrix
The Grand Masquerade 2011
« on: December 18, 2010, 02:39:25 AM »
http://thegrandmasquerade.com/

Care to speculate what will be announced?  Perhaps more of us will be able to attend this coming year and have a mini PV meet-up.  :drink:

Offline Valamyr

• Kindred
Re: The Grand Masquerade 2011
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 05:45:51 AM »
Im hoping therell be new game info before this event, which is fairly far away...

Hopefully theyll be able to confirm then their tentative 2012 release date and announce a beta, but somehow Im not holding my breath... Its an industry of delays.
WODMMO work proceeds at a languid pace. I'm mired in a foul ennui as I glare at the buggy engine. The fans grow restless without proper supervision... but I cannot pull myself back from this black depression. How many nights I've wasted now gazing from the tower walk, pondering the frailty of CCP?

Offline _username

• Got Stront?
  • Administratrix
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 01:21:14 PM »
I had heard they might make it a yearly thing, but wasn't sure until Shane posted on our CCP board.  I'm definitely interested in going, but it would be the same month as Az's birthday.  Maybe we could combine the two events and celebrate in New Orleans??
LUNA NOBIS PROVIDET

Offline PGM1961

• Apprentice Imagineer
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 03:04:57 PM »
It might be cool to go, but I doubt I'll be able to, due to my job situation.
An honorable man will still do the right thing, even when he knows there is no chance that he will be caught and punished for doing wrong... and even if it costs him dearly.

Offline Aydoo

• Aydoodle
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 11:28:17 PM »
I might drive up this year since I have more than a week's notice this time XD Would love to see if they have any wholesalers for some books :>

Offline Porphyria

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 11:01:18 AM »
Im hoping therell be new game info before this event, which is fairly far away...

There better be a website, or I'm just going to give up by then. *sighs*   :cry:

Offline Malkyjeff

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 11:43:11 PM »
I wonder if they'll give a first look at some of the WOD MMO? One can only hope.

Offline Malavis

• Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 05:11:07 PM »
I'm thinking I'll probably go this year. I was booked but then had some craziness come up with work and missed it :(
This anniversary is not one to be missed :)

Offline _username

• Got Stront?
  • Administratrix
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 09:00:24 PM »
Awesome.  I'll be there, and the only reason I would miss it would be if I'm off in some wilderness being starved, beaten and frozen in carbonite.

Ok, so not carbonite, but you get the idea.  But seriously, I'll do everything I can with the schedule.
LUNA NOBIS PROVIDET

Offline Malavis

• Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 10:13:34 PM »
Well, it's official. I'm booked. Very exciting!

Offline Porphyria

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 12:13:35 AM »
Oh yeah this stuff. Well I hope there are a lot of goodies. They seem to be going really really slow-ass with the Eve expansion they are supposed to roll out though. It's not encouraging. Mind you I don't play Eve so I don't have the inside track and I am not sure what is exactly accurate, but I have read a couple of new pieces that said things were going to be delayed to new year, and it looks like stuff is just getting pushed back and back. There was some thing I thought about people going down to planets, and Incarna and all this crap.  I thought there was a date for something for January and another date for something in the Spring, but I've read zip about anything coming out.

Kinda makes me wonder if we will get that elusive website in the spring. I'm not holding my breath anymore.

Offline Lucretius

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 06:08:20 AM »
Ah, I'd like to go, sounds like it'd be fun to check out, but I can't get away to New Orleans for that. Hopefully they'll have one in New York some time. :vampsmile:
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum." - Lucretius

Offline Nanaloma

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 07:48:23 PM »
Ah, I'd like to go, sounds like it'd be fun to check out, but I can't get away to New Orleans for that. Hopefully they'll have one in New York some time. :vampsmile:

You know, I lived in New Orleans for some seven years - even went to grad school there at UNO - I have no desire whatsoever to go back for any reason.  Maybe Seattle. 

Offline _username

• Got Stront?
  • Administratrix
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 09:07:39 PM »
That place is definitely like Hawaii: fun to visit, but after a couple weeks, you've seen what there is to see, and it starts to drive you nuts.
LUNA NOBIS PROVIDET

Offline Harlequin

• World of Darkness News
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2011, 05:21:48 PM »
I'm thinking I'll probably go this year. I was booked but then had some craziness come up with work and missed it :(
This anniversary is not one to be missed :)

Agreed. I got a room and going to book a train to go down there. Will be blogging to my site every day with any new tidbits that get dropped. Should be interesting to say the least. I have to say I generally agree with the opinion the next big wave of news will be at the 2011 GM. I don't really see another big splash event to do such.. perhaps GDC.. but the GM makes more sense from the theme point of view.
Harlequin
Admin of World of Darkness News
http://www.wodnews.net

* P-V News

* Game Files

* PV Chat

[ P-V Files | Front Page | Forum ] Click links below chat box if url not working.